Sunday, February 1, 2015

February

I'm so thrilled with how well my goals worked out in January.
Here's what I've got lined up for February.

mental health// tell myself every morning that I am beautiful.
This might seem self centered, but a LOT of my problem is self-esteem and self-confidence. I'm constantly telling myself that I'm too fat, too ugly, whatever. But truth is, I know I have some decent qualities. Plus, my husband is always telling me I'm beautiful. I need to start believing it.

physical health & weight// go to the dentist.
Y'all...I haven't been to the dentist for like, years. Dental hygiene and mouth health is not my specialty.

relationships// send Shelbie something for her birthday
Shelbie has been my best friend for 16 years. She was matron of honor in my wedding. I want to send her something for her birthday, even if it's just a card.

faith// No Facebook February
What does not getting on Facebook have to do with faith? Well, I spend way too much time on Facebook. And quite frankly, I'm annoyed with that fact. My goal is to take the time that I would generally spend on Facebook and spend it in prayer or devotionals/bible study.

money// have all bills caught up
We are so super close to being caught up for each month. Right now we are behind on electricity and the one credit card that is not attached to our debt counseling. By the end of February, I want to be able to say we are all caught up and ready for the next month.

project pinterest// project to be determined

savings goal// $87

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see what February holds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list of goals!
    I did 3 months without facebook and felt so happy without it. I've even in recent months thought about deleting it completely because I really never post anything on it other than a handful of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'know....okay....so it's only February 5th. But being away from Facebook is a lot easier than I anticipated. However, that might be because I'm over relying on Twitter. But I think I'm giving up Social Media as a whole here pretty soon so we shall see!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...