Thursday, February 26, 2015

More from the Mr.

As promised,




1// If you could write a book, what topic would you write about and why?
If I could write a book...
How to survive your first years out of high school.
(I told him that was lame and he should write about having his heart attacks when he was younger, but then he argued with me about how he wasn't going to write a book anyway.)

2// What is one thing on your bucket list, or one thing that you’d like to do or accomplish in your lifetime?
I'd like to go in the ocean. To conquer my fear of the ocean.
And possibly heights I guess.
Throw me out of an airplane into the ocean, conquer two at once.

3// If you could look out your window and only see one view for the rest of your life, what would you want to see?
A forest. 

4// Imagine you’re opening a shop.  What are you selling? 
I'm selling dreams.
(He got the look...)
Well maybe, hates.

5// If you could have 50lbs of anything other than money, what would it be?
Gold.
(He's now purposely answering in one word sentences because I've given him a hard time about it this whole time.)

6// Time to brag on your girl…tell us one thing that makes you proud of your girlfriend/fiance/wife!
(He's trying to figure out how to do this in one word just to irritate me.)
Achievements.
(What does that even mean?)
I don't know. What are achievements? Things that you've achieved....
Um, the thing I'm most proud of would have to be through all the struggles of college and stuff, she still juggled multiple jobs and graduated after student teaching and working all of those jobs.
She for the most part kept her head on her shoulders and held herself together.
(Finally a longer sentence! Haha.)

7 comments:

  1. HAHAHA Wow! Achievements ha! At least you got him to have a longer sentence by the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that is exactly how my fiance is when I ask him to answer the questions! I have to "threaten him to be nice and actually answer them" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just told your wife to throw you out of a plane into the ocean...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH! Daniel can I take you skydiving? Or we could like go parasailing, Jayme you're coming too, but let's get him out over the ocean and then we can like cut his line or something ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also kinda terrified about the whole heights thing... But I do also kinda want to try parasailing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I read this comment to him and he cracked up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right? Boys will be boys I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...