Wow. It's hard to believe it's already Friday again!
I really feel like I just posted one of these like two days ago.
1. We got our federal tax return back yesterday and we are officially caught up with our bills for the first time in over a year.
Seriously, I can almost hear the heavens opening up. I'm so happy.
We also got to put some extra towards our debt, so that was good.
2. One of my best friends got engaged! Yayyyyyyyy. This happened tonight and of course I got a text right away. :)
Daniel and I are the only ones of our friends (not that we have a lot) who are married and this couple is the first to even be engaged. We've been waiting for this! lol
3. We had our Valentine's date a couple days early to avoid the masses on Saturday.
Daniel took me to Outback and it was DELICIOUS.
I also had a drink that is legitimately my favorite drink I've ever had now.
4. My grandfather gets to go into the hospital next week.
Now, I know that's like a "What? How is that good news?!" but in a weird way, it is.
We've been waiting for actually months now for his blood levels to be at a good point for him to go in. They're going to get him started on a heart medication (he has a-fib) but he needs to stay for 3 days for observation. Once that's all cleared up, they can get back to fighting the cancer. Prayers are appreciated.
5. My Golden Vlog finally uploaded to Youtube.
Note to self: If I use my phone and want to upload...start a few days early.
I wanted this posted yesterday but my video just finished about 10 minutes ago and I started uploading yesterday at 2:00. No, my internet wasn't on that WHOLE time but still!!!
So that will be posted in the next day or two.
Oh, and a bonus. I have all weekend off work to just hang out and relax.
THIS NEVER HAPPENS!
That's all folks.