1- Daniel ended up not being able to get the job.
They got his medical records and had to turn him down. His spine is too much of a liability for them to hire him. Which, I get, but it SUCKS.
This isn't the first place to turn him down, so our next step is applying for disability.
The man is TWENTY-THREE. He's too young. :(
So praying for that step.
This week's High Five Friday. :)
1. I was nominated for a Liebster Award this week. That post was so much fun to write. I also had to scramble to find people to nominate and in the process found a couple new blogs that I'm LOVING reading so far. Huge thank you to Yellow Door Diaries and Caitlyn for your nominations!
2. We filed our taxes. And I am sooooooo excited for that money to come in. Bring it!
3. We are finishing our ELDA (English Language Development Assessment) today. This test was fit all into one week. We test groups for Reading, Writing, and Listening. Then we test individually for Speaking. My co-ELL teacher and I had to test 52 students, as well as fill out inventories on 53 other students in K-2. It's been a mess of bubble sheets, #2 pencils, and accents.
4. Tonight we are going to go Glo-Golfing with Daniel's cousin and her husband. I'm pretty excited. Daniel's cousin and I used to HATE each other. It was bad. But now she's actually a pretty close friend. I'm excited to go out and have fun for once.
5. I have Saturday off. Which, kinda sucks, because why not schedule me when I'm available? My next paycheck will have FIVE hours on it. So that blows. But I definitely need a day off.
What's up with you fantastic people?