Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Goals

It is once again a new month.
New month = New goals.

mental health// Continue reading & working through the Anxiety/Phobia Workbook and read Goodbye ED, Hello Me.

So far the Anxiety & Phobia Workbook has been an excellent resource for me. I've learned a lot about why I have anxiety and how I can deal with it. 
However, I need to actually put some of these strategies into place, but whatever. We'll get there.
I've also checked out Goodbye ED, Hello Me. It's supposed to be a good resource for helping to recover from an eating disorder. My sponsor told me to check it out so I thought I'd give it a try.

physical health & weight// Work out 30 minutes a day, 3 times a week.

This will be good for both of the above issues that I'm dealing with. 
I'm hoping to do some Zumba or Pilates. I'd say Yoga but I'm awful at it.

relationships// Mail things to the #fireworkpeople and to my friend Stephanie.

I have received a few different things via snail mail from some amazing people in my #fireworkpeople community. (For more information on #fireworkpeople or if you're interested in becoming a firework, look here.)
I want to respond to these letters/cards. I also want to write to my friend Stephanie, who I have only really heard from once since graduation/the wedding.

faith// No Twitter. Replace this with reading/prayer.

I made this goal before I made my Lent commitment. However, it goes along with Meghan and I's "No Months" so I'm keeping it here.

money// Put money away for our trip to Tennessee.

I should probably put an actual number on this goal, but I'll have to figure it out later.
Daniel and I want to go to Tennessee for a week in April. I'm hoping to put money away from all my extra paychecks this month (I'll be working at the daycare more during Spring Break and also working an extra thing at school then)
Hopefully this will give us a heads up on this trip so that we can actually go and have a good time and not have to mess around with all kinds of bills and "can we or can't we stop for mcdonalds on the way"

project pinterest// project to be determined

I'm not sure exactly what I'll be doing. Something crafty.
I'm teaching a crafts class for 3 days during Spring Break so I'll be getting a lot of ideas from Pinterest.
I'll pick one of these.

savings goal// $102

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...