Wednesday, March 4, 2015

simplify//

Simplify.
It's a word that's so small and simple, but that can have such large implications for your life.
This word is something I actually struggle with quite a bit. 

We talked briefly in church this week about "Letting your yes be yes and your no be no."
Why do we need to complicate things so much?
Why can't things be more simple?

This led me to think about all the other things in my life that I could try to simplify.
Because we all know that I just complicate things on the daily.

There's times where I need to simplify my life a little and just live.
Enjoy that cup of coffee.
Read a book without thinking about what else I need to do.
Be in the moment.
Share a laugh with my husband.

Life is too short to complicate it any farther.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.  Proverbs 3:5-6


Again, THRILLED to be linking up with the Peony Project for this link-up. 



The Peony Project is a community for women who love Jesus, love blogging, and are looking for a common space to share ideas, encourage one another, and make real, honest friendships with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...