Monday, March 2, 2015

Random Thoughts from the Twitterless Tweeter

Now, I'm not sure how many (if any) of you follow me on Twitter,
But if you do (and if you don't, you should) you've probably noticed a bit of an absence from me lately.
That's because I gave up Social Media for Lent.
You can read all about that decision here.

Anyway, if you follow me on Twitter, you know that before I disappeared I would tweet all kinds of random thoughts that came to my head throughout the day.
That's the one thing I actually miss at the moment, so I thought -- Hey! I'll just write a blog post about them instead.

The best part is I'm totally going to do it just like it were Twitter and maybe not even put context into it because where's the fun in that?!

So here's a bunch of random things that I wish I could have been Tweeting since the 18th, but have not been able to:

+I sound like a dying duck. #cough

+The number of #GilmoreGirls episodes I've watched this week is actually kind of terrifying. #marathon

+I'm still waiting...

+Parent Teacher Conferences are clearly the perfect time to lose your voice. I don't need to talk to anyone or anything.

+My Humps by the Blacked Eyed Peas is stuck in my head and I'm really not sure what to do with that.

+Well, that's disappointing.

+It'd be nice to have at least a little help. Or at least an offer. Just like I said, I'm doing this alone.

+Well, maybe you should.

+It's been a while since I've actually had a panic attack. I guess going to the dentist brings out the best in me. 

+Well, the creepy dinosaur skeleton out front is welcoming. 

+There are mannequins in my dentist waiting room. I'm TERRIFIED of mannequins. #panicattack

+They're dressed like freaking secret agents and old people. Two other things I'm slightly not okay with. 

+I can't do this. I can't do this. I can't do this. I'm going to pass out...

+There's also fish in here - which makes me think of the poor fish in Finding Nemo. Be free my friends!

+Six people in this little apartment? Let's hope we all make it until morning. 

+My 8th grade science/homeroom teacher is teaching my professional development. #helloagain

+I'm in LOVE with this apartment. Can we move in now?



This was kind of a lot, so I'm going to cut it off here. 
I might do another installment later on.
:)

2 comments:

  1. The fact that I knew what 95% of these were about, we're obviously best friends haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which ones do you not know? lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...