Saturday, March 7, 2015

Bigs & Littles Blogging Experience

One thing that I've been really excited about the last couple months was the fact that I was a part of the "Bigs & Littles Blogging Network".


Obviously, I was a "little". 
This pretty much just means I was paired up with a bigger blog, who was able to give me some tips/tricks, some advice, etc. for the blogging world.

I was really excited to sign up for this because I had been out of the blogging life for quite a while before Meghan got me to come back in October. 
I was excited to get some new ideas and some advice for how to grow my blog.
I was not disappointed.

My "Big"


Christine is actually a blogger that I was already following, because I had linked-up with her a few times for Christmas is in the Air.

She blogs quite a bit about food and fun ways to make food, which is entertaining for me because I DON'T cook. 
I guess I'll just live through her cooking.

She's also very big into networking and meeting new friends, which is definitely a plus because who doesn't love new friends?!

We talked quite a bit about scheduling our posts and making sure that there's good content in them. 
Maybe you've noticed I've blogged a lot more lately?
I've also gotten really good at getting ahead during my free time and scheduling them to post later on.

That was all thanks to her advice. 

I really enjoyed my experience with the Big & Little Blogging Network.
I would definitely do it again and I would definitely recommend it to other people.
It happens every couple of months, so if you're interested, watch out for it!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! That's awesome you had such a good experience with it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...