Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas is in the Air Week 4: Christmas Beauty & Fashion

Christmas really IS in the air now. I can feel it.
I'm currently sitting here drinking coffee (go figure) with peppermint whipped cream, eating a candy cane, listening to Christmas music on Pandora, and hearing Santa out in the hallway of school.
I'm so excited! :)

Anyway, it's Week 4 of Christmas Beauty and Fashion.
As we found out with Pinterest Lately last week, I'm not exactly fashionable.
But here's what I've got.





I just love this idea!





And for giggles, this is my idea of Christmas fashion.
This was taken yesterday during "Ugly Sweater Day" for teachers.
I'm on the left. :)
(Don't mind how obnoxiously huge I look. I was obviously holding the sweater at an awful angle.)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...