Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Never Have I Ever

Have I ever mentioned how much I love finding new link-ups?
I feel like it actually gives me a purpose to post, even if I don't feel like I have anything to say.
So, I stumbled upon this one today and thought I'd give it a shot.

The topic for this month is Never Have I Ever...

I'm always the first one to lose at this game in real life.
I'm really hoping I can think of something to say here. That's usually a struggle.

Never Have I Ever...

been to Europe -- I know this one is lame, but like I said, this is hard! Plus, I've always really wanted to go to Europe. Ireland, Paris, Rome, Madrid, ohmygoodness, so many places I want to see.

broken a bone -- Nope. Not one. *knock on wood*

been a mom -- But I can't wait!

touched a gun -- I grew up in Colorado, just down the way from Columbine, which had the massacre when I was 7.  Since then I've sworn I will never even touch a gun. The idea has me literally crawling with anxiety. Now that I've grown up some, I sort of do want to take a course and go to the range, just to see. But we'll see if I ever get there.

written a book -- I really kind of want to though.


What's on your list?!


THE CIRCLE LINK-UP


Don't forget to join Meghan and I next Tuesday with our very first Project Pinterest link-up!

5 comments:

  1. I loved these! Come up here, my dad would take us to the range that is connected to his PD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to no broken bones! I haven't broken one either. I've only been the Greece in Europe, but it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to go to Greece. I bet it was amazing! I've been to Belize and Costa Rica, but that's it other than like 5 minutes in Mexico & Canada. Doesn't count. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will love Europe when you go one day! I feel lucky to live this side of the world :)

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love your list--especially because I think we have a lot in common! I hope you never break a bone but DO get to visit Europe, be a mom, and write a book, too! :)


    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...