Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Goal Review

I can't believe that January is already over and we're moving on to February (which is a really short month). 

Overall, I think I did pretty darn good on my goals for January. 
If you want to read the original post, it can be found here

Here's how I did:

mental health// be open and honest at my initial appointment for therapy.
Yes, yes I was. It was extremely difficult. And I'm still not sure how I feel about all of this. (I've had two appointments now.) but I was open and honest, which was the goal. Pass.

physical health & weight// no fast food
Well, you see, this one is sort of a fail. But not as bad as it could have been. I had Subway once and Quiznos once. Both of these some people count as fast food, some don't. So, there's that. I also had a small packet of cheese balls from Sonic, which is definitely fast food. Mostly pass/Small fail.

relationships// sent my grandma a personalized birthday card in the mail.
You guys, I wrote my grandma a letter. And she loved it. I timed it exactly right to get there on her actual birthday and it was fantastic. I'm so glad I did this. Pass.

faith// challenge myself to learn something new during each week of Spiritual Formation
Yes. I'm LOVING this small group. Wow. I've learned a lot about myself and can feel myself improving. Pass.

money// connect my investment account to my checking account
Did it. Soon I'll begin making deposits back into my investment account, but for now, it's connected. That's a start. Pass.

I also completed my Project Pinterest

My savings goal this month was $71. Somehow I made it. There's a small chance I'll have to pull some out, but as of now, it's in there. Wooooooo!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm working on setting realistic goals, even if they aren't huge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...