Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sisterhood of the World

Meghan Anna nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award (like...2 months ago) and I graciously accept!


The rules that were passed down to me were:
-Answer the questions from the person that nominated you.
-Nominate some of your blogging sisterhood - there is no set number for this!
-Ask your nominees some very important questions - again, no set number.

The questions Meghan had for me?

Who's the person that when something good or bad happens you have to text or call right away to let them know?
Uh, she is. Haha. Meghan is the Christina to my Meredith, the Pamela to my Roxy, Abby to my Oliva, peanut butter to my jelly....you get the point. I text her right away as soon as ANYTHING happens. Her & my husband.
What's your favorite song right now?
Um. Well, I can't think of one. I don't remember the last time I paid attention to the radio. Haha.

Is there a singer or band that you just can't stand? Why?
That guy who sings Crazy. Gnarles Barkley? Or something like that. I don't know...that song just drove me up the wall!

Are you a dog or cat person?
Dog. I hate cats. A lot. I like kittens, but I hate cats. And I'm allergic, so there's that.


I nominate any one of you wonderful blogging sisters for this award. 
If you're reading, you're nominated!
Here's your questions:

If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Would you rather have no music or no tv?

What is your favorite television show, current or concluded/cancelled?

What is your favorite book?

(Please leave me a comment to let me know that you accepted my nomination! I'm going to go back and look for recommendations for the television show and book!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...