Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Project Pinterest - May

I only have time for a quick Project Pinterest update for May.

This month was kind of a last minute thing.
It was Monday night and I decided to look up "healthy chicken breast crock pot recipes" to see if anything looked good.

I found one where you just put the chicken in the crockpot with some salsa, so I tried that.

It was good!
The only thing I wish was that I'd either flattened the chicken or cut it in half so it wasn't so thick.
There was good flavor on the outside, but the inside was plain ole chicken.

Overall though, it was good.
I'm proud of myself for even cooking it.
Plus, it was healthy and kept me under my calorie goal for day 2 of my new weight loss journey. So yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...