On time? What's going on?!
Chapter 7--Act of Random Kindness
1. Has someone ever done an act of random kindness for you? What was it, and how did it make you feel?
This is one of those things that I can never remember when somebody asks. I'm positive I've had a random act of kindness done for me, but I can not for the life of me remember what they might be. Obviously it made me feel very happy though!
2. Is there someone at your school or in your family who would really appreciate an act of random kindness? Who is it, and what could you do for that person?
I'm pretty sure almost anyone would appreciate an act of random kindness. Just to pick the person...
3. What can you do anonymously to bless or encourage someone?
I'd like to start leaving notes in library books. Random quotes to inspire someone, Bible verses, etc. :)
4. List three ways you could make someone's day today.
-Smile at everyone I come in contact with.
-Text someone just to tell them they're loved.
-Make sure I get all my work done, so nobody has to make up for it in the morning.
Chapter 8--Shake the Hate
1. Is there someone in your life who gets a lot of hate? How can you stand up for that person?
Again, my sister-in-law kinda gets a lot of hate. I could try standing up for her when people start saying things online.
2. How can you start talking to yourself different when people hate on you?
I need to remember that I was made in God's image. It doesn't matter if this person likes me, because He loves me.
3. Think about some people who may be causing you trouble. If you have not done anything wrong to them, what can you start doing right?
Right now I don't think anyone is causing me trouble, knock on wood!
4. If you have been sarcastic in the past, I challenge you to be funny without being hurtful. What can you do to take the challenge?
I personally think you can be sarcastic without being hurtful, as long as the sarcasm isn't about another person. #sorrynotsorry. <--- Keeping Meghan's answer