Thursday, April 2, 2015

Blogger Men Tell All #3


We are going to try a new method of asking Daniel things.
This time, I'm going to randomly ask him the questions, without him knowing it's going in the blog.
Maybe I'll get answers. ;)

Do you like to cook? If yes, what’s your favorite thing to make?
Well duh. My favorite? Stir fry or Mexican food. I really like to make Asian food, but Mexican food is really good too. And I like making pasta.

(Side note: My method is working already! Also, he is an excellent cook. Yay for marrying him!)

What is the last movie you saw in a theater?
I don't know what was it? 
I don't know...

Can you name five makeup brands?
Loreal, Maybelline, Pantene 
That's shampoo...
Oh, is it? Okay uh... Sephora, Ed Hardy 
Ed Hardy? Really?
They make their own. I'm using this to my advantage. Wow, no. I can't. 


What are your biggest pet peeves?
Being interrupted is pretty much all I can think of. 

(I'll vouch for that too...I interrupt quite a bit. :/ and he doesn't enjoy it very much lol)

What are your biggest goals in life right now?
Money, child, school. 
Like, have/make money, have a child, and go to/finish school?
Yes.

(Eeek! I'm so happy about his goals. I was actually wondering this myself. Good news is, we're trying, we're trying, and he's enrolled for the summer!)

So, he figured out my methods on like the second question. Because apparently I wouldn't just randomly ask him otherwise. lol
But overall, not too bad on the answers this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...