Sunday, November 30, 2014

Slacker

Wow! Obviously, I'm a huge slacker.
Trying to get back into the blogging life is hard.
Especially when trying to live your life too!

Anyway. December starts tomorrow.
So I'll need to look over my goals.
I'll try to write that tomorrow.

Not a whole lot has gone on here.
Just working like a maniac.
Thanksgiving.
Etc.

Daniel & I started a small group at church this morning. It was nice.
What wasn't nice was the phone call he got during church.
:(
His grandfather died.
He's been battling Parkinson's for so long and it finally took him.
Though everyone is sad, obviously, they're glad he's finally free from his pain.

Anyway, I'll try to write more often. :/
Perhaps in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...