Friday, November 14, 2014

High Five for Friday

I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but one thing I'm really excited about in the blogging world is link-ups.
I think it's going to be awesome to meet other cool bloggers.
Plus, it automatically gives me something to talk about!
So, today I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday, where I will share 5 good things that happened to me this week.



1. Well, on Tuesday I had my first formal observation where my principal came into my classroom to watch me teach. Let's just say I was pretty dang nervous. He came to observe me teach my 3rd grade small group (4 students) and I taught them a lesson about irregular past tense verbs (eg. "bought" not "buyed"). There were multiple times during the observation where my internal monologue was saying "Oh no. This is bad. This is going so badly." but when I was finished, he called me into his office and had nothing but good things to say. Apparently it went really well!

2. I got an e-mail from the Pastor at the church Daniel and I have started attending, asking us to become members of a small group that he's starting up. It was nice that he thought of us. He wants us to join a small group to get started on becoming members, so we're pretty excited. :)

3. I went back to my day care for a couple days this week. I've really missed the kids and it'll be just a little extra cash in my hands at the end of the month.

4. I finally went back to the gym the other day and ran/biked some for my I Run 4 Sibling Buddy. It made me feel good. But, I haven't gone back yet. Oops!

5. Although we were stuck in a boring meeting all day for work, I got to go to lunch with some co-workers and have some good conversations. We all rode together, stopped by one of my co-workers house that she's remodeling and then went for lunch before having to go back to our meeting. It made me feel really good to be accepted so easily as a first year teacher in the building!


How has your week been? Join me in linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...