Monday, June 1, 2015

Birthday Month!

It's my birthday month!

Haha.
I was so busy this weekend that I didn't get to write a goal re-cap. 
So, this shall be a re-cap and a June goals post all in one.

Let's see how I did.

mental health// No Weigh May
Pass/Fail - I weighed myself a few times, but it wasn't obsessive like it's been in the past. I did it after realizing that I thought I looked a little smaller.

physical health & weight// Physical exercise for 30+ minutes, 3 times a week.

Baha. No. But I have started exercising.

relationships// Undecided - Brothers' birthday
I got them a card. And I took off work to go see them. Not exactly what I wanted, but it's not like I forgot.

faith// Catch up on reading the Bible
Pass.


money// Figure out all the specifics for how my June money will work out.
Pass.

project pinterest// TBD

I made salsa chicken
savings goal// I don't know....$136?
Haha. No. No money was put in. Because I have extra rent this month.


So, not great. 
Hopefully this month will be better.
Let's see....

mental health// Take at least 30-60 minutes a day to quietly read a book that I enjoy reading.

physical health & weight// I'm doing a 14 day challenge that involves eating clean, working out, and drinking lots of water. It's going to be difficult, but I'm going to try. I'm also going to try to continue logging all of my meals on MFP.

relationships// Daniel & I's anniversary is this month too. So I'm hoping to do something sweet for him. 

faith// Finish reading Promises & Prayers for Teachers. I bought this book, but I haven't read much of it. 

money// Have some? Not live paycheck to paycheck forever?

project pinterest// Maybe an anniversary thing. Or something with our moving.

savings goal// Anything. Haha. I just need to put something in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...